Coast to Coast Fixturing has an extensive network of specialists who are trained in the building permit process and seismic orientated projects.
Upon receipt of engineered drawings we can provide our clients with the following services:
- Review and submit all drawings to the local authorities/building departments for review by a plan checker. In remote areas we can employ couriers to personally deliver to any building department.
- Review, submit and monitor the permit application process
- Review, submit and monitor the business license application process
- Expedite payment for the permit and submit cost with invoice for the particular project.
- Retrieve all permits from Building Departments/local authorities
- Adhere to all building codes and regulations necessary for inspection.
- Contact Building Department for inspection purposes once code and regulations have been met.
- Communicate with inspectors/reviewers to minimize any problems which may occur.
When tasking a particular project that involves a permit, we pay special attention to detail. We provide our clients with an organized and reliable permit retrieval and ensure that any errors or issues are resolved in the early stages of application. This eliminates redundant costs and loss of time.