Our Project Management team is made up of highly trained individuals who specialize in the coordination of continuing projects.
Our team monitors all projects from the start to the finish to ensure potential problems are quickly resolved.
Our team's number one priority is to ensure that all materials, equipment, and crew members arrive on time with all necessary items for a smooth project start and completion.
The project managers are equipped with the very latest Management software and digital equipment to maintain immediate contact with job supervisors and clients to address any specific problem areas.
Our coordinators have specific knowledge of seismic, permit related and other specialty areas to ensure successful job completion.
The Project Management Process:
- Analyze project location and start date.
- Determine budget for all aspects of assigned project per scope of work.
- Analyze specialty skills of personnel and assign names to project team list.
- Research local accommodation and make reservations accordingly.
- Determine if any heavy equipment is needed such as Forklifts, Electric Scissor Lifts etc.
- Determine method of transportation for personnel and make appropriate arrangements.
- Coordinate with warehouse manager regarding materials, equipment, and vehicles.
- Communicate with all personnel regarding travel arrangements.
- Confirm all reservations and arrangements to finalize.
- Maintain contact with client to report progress.
- Analyze all missing, damaged or lost shipments of fixtures and order replacements, as necessary.
- Update and record job site reports on a daily basis.
- Report and distribute all labor and daily reports to CTC management.
- Continue to monitor job site progress on a daily basis until completion.
- Receipt of project sign off sheet and forward to management.
- Notify client when project is 100% complete.