Fixture Installer Job Description
Apply Online for this job now.
The selected candidate will be traveling nationwide to install new retail fixtures or remodels/resets or retrofits. Travel will be made via company vehicle, rental vehicle or airplane to job locations. The job requires the use of power tools (including table saws and skill saws), assembling counter tops, experience in slat walls, commercial carpentry and residential carpentry, unloading of delivery trucks, assembling of fixtures/racking and other tasks in the installation process. The candidate will work up to 5 days a week and should expect to be away from home up to 60 days at a time. A driver's license is preferred.
- Follow instructions and directions from job supervisors and management in fast pace environment
- Speak and write in English, bilingual is a plus!
- Direct temporary employees and give essential instructions clearly
- Monitor temporary employees
- Reliable vehicle
- A valid driver's license.
Type of Wage:
- Paid weekly
- No week in hand
- Expected to supervise temporary workers with the installation process.
- Expected to communicate with clients store managers/supervisors politely and respectfully.
Coast to Coast Fixturing Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which supports affirmative action. We will consider all applications without regard to race, religion, gender, age or disabilities.
All applicants are required to submit to a drug test and a complete background check.
Any position offered will be subject to the final results of the drug test.
We will book all your lodging and travel and provide you with a per diem. However, you are responsible for any missed flights and other transportation fees charged to us.
We thank you for your interest in Coast to Coast Fixturing and we look forward to reviewing your application.